Join our growing membership
Our membership includes foster and former foster parents, adoptive parents, kinship parents, relatives, caregivers, social workers, physicians, elected officials, and community members.
Contributions are tax-deductible and benefits of membership include:
- Satisfaction of helping abused and neglected children in our community
- Subscription to our weekly newsletter
- Give a Gift Membership: Give the gift of a Santa Clara County Foster and Adoptive Parent Association membership to someone who loves children.
- Support and advocacy for foster families
- Focus and support groups led by experts in foster, adoptive, and kinship care
- In service classes on relevant topics
- Resource Center
- Child care during trainings and classes
- Gatherings, picnics, parties, and clothing giveaways
- Access to our clothing closet on King Road
- Free and discounted tickets to bay area events and performances
- Access to our youth programs including: Kids with Horses, My New Red Shoes, YMCA Camp Campbell, Cake4Kids, One Simple Wish, etc.
How to Join
Click the link below to download a membership form. Print the form, fill out the information and mail it to:
SCCFAPA, Resource Center 1st Floor
Attn: Membership Chairperson
373 West Julian Street
San Jose, CA 95110
Or fill this form out, scan it, and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org